Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Spain vol. 4: Beach Snaps!

Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
I can't quite believe it's taken me until October to finish sharing my Spain Photos! Haha. I can't believer how quickly the past few months have gone… These are photos from a film I only got developed a couple of weeks ago - a pleasant surprise in the post. Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mmHappy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
I spent a lot of time on the beach, even though the weather wasn't always great. I read a lot of books and did a lot of drawing. Heaven.
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Dippin' my toes! The yellow tone of all these photos makes me smile, I do love film. Along the other end of the beach to our hotel, locals would make sand sculptures. Some of them were truly amazing, dragons that really breathed fire, castles surrounded by forests, and...
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
This made me smile a lot. Good times.
Other Spain Posts:


I have a few summer film photos of memories of Summer left to organise, but I'll be sharing them soon :) I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! Ax

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I can't believe the Hogwarts sand castle. How? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...