Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Renegade Weekend Fun

Happy Daisy Renegade Art Equals Happy
Last weekend saw the first ever Renegade Craft Fair here in London town! I was a booth buddy / house elf / happy helper at the Art Equals Happy booth (which was, in my slightly biased opinion, the prettiest, and definitely cosiest booth there)! I have never seen so much talent in one room (see a full list of artists here). It was lovely to see everyone's hard work, both on their wares, and their presentation.
Happy Daisy Renegade Art Equals Happy
Handspun wool that's good enough to eat!
Happy Daisy Renegade Art Equals Happy
Kim's swatch collection, on the 'living room' wall.
Happy Daisy Renegade Art Equals Happy
It was tiring - we collapsed into bed on Saturday night, convinced it was at least midnight, but it was only twenty past nine! Haha. But drinking the tastiest hot chocolate helped get my energy going again, I can tell you! All the hard work was worth it, I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

I don't have many photos from the weekend on my camera, but you can see some I took with Kim's, over on her blog :) I got a little snap happy with her pretty fixed lens!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...