Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Film Photos: Market Day!

Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm

Happy Wednesday everyone! I got my sets of film back from the lab a couple of weekends ago, so I thought I'd share some photos from my trip to Spain, last month. I was really pleased with how the photos turned out - they've got so much more charm and character than my digital ones! Anyway, I got a little snap happy, so I'm going to break them down into several posts.

Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
All these are from market days - we visited a lot of markets - and all the colours, streamers and little winding streets all come together to look super pretty (in my opinion, anyway!).
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
I wish we had streamers like this in the towns round here!
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mmHappy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
I have a super-sweet tooth - I couldn't resist all the colours on display here! (Obviously I had to sample some, and they were pretty darn tasty too!)
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy Daisy Spain Film 35mm
Happy sigh. I do love film. I just wish it was a little more cost effective!

Thanks for letting me share these with you! I'm going to spend my day trying to finish some of the craft projects I've got on the go, and then off for a swim this evening. Fingers crossed for a productive day. Ax.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pleasure, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those steamers really are wonderful. [: the colours you get from film are so dreamy! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...