Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Spain vol. 3: Enjoy the View!

Happy Daisy Spain Film
Happy Daisy Film Spain
Feel like summer's over? Me too (not that I'm complaining, I'm a big winter-girl at heart!). Anyway, I am aiming to finish my Spain 35mm posts before the rain, wind and snow set in ;) These photos are all of pretty views and sightseeing trips...
Happy Daisy spain film
Happy Daisy Film Spain
Happy Daisy Spain Film
Happy Daisy film spain
This one's a favourite! I love the grainy look, and the colours and the fuzziness it has!
Happy Daisy Spain Film
Happy Daisy film spain
happy daisy film spainHappy Daisy Spain Film
Perfection.
Happy Daisy Spain Film
A cute photo of my Mum and Dad, on the top of a mountain...
Spain Happy Daisy Film
…and a windswept one of me! Good holiday times.

See volume one of my trip here and volume two here.

I think I'll probably do one more post of photos, as I got another film developed last week :) I'm working on putting these photos into a scrapbook for our coffee table, but it's all about finding the time!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...