Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

New hair!

Happy Daisy Amyflorence
Happy Daisy Amyflorence
New hair! I spent 4.5hrs in the hairdressers yesterday, to get rid of the blonde (I read half a book and did some knitting, it wasn't so much of a hardship really!). Red is much more autumnal, right? Plus between you and me, the bleach was killing it :( 
Happy Daisy Amyflorence
This one really makes me smile. I think it could be the fact you can see my paper crown, fairy lights and paper roses in the background… or maybe just my dorky expression! 
Happy Daisy Amyflorence
Fun fun fun. This does mean I'm going to have to avoid swimming for a while, because we all know red fades like nobody's business! Maybe I'll spike my shampoo with some red dye?
Hope you have a lovely Friday! Hugs. Ax

3 comments:

  1. Love love love it wow great colour for the autumn!!!Keep hinting to Haz to go back to red!!Love your jumper too,I've gone a bit lighter cos of all my greys ha!Would love to go lilac:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shade of red, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...