Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Spain vol. 2: Buildings!

Happy Daisy 35mm Spain
So here in South London, autumn is definitely on the way. I've worn my winter coat three times in the past week (not that I'm complaining)! Looking back at these sunny photos makes it seem more than forever ago. I can't believe it's taking me so long to post my Spain photos! I've been home for over a month now… Oops.

Anyway, seeing the buildings and architecture was what I was looking forward to the most, about my trip to Spain, and they didn't disappoint!
Happy Daisy 35mm film
Happy Daisy 35mm film
Most of these were taken in Alcudia's old town, which is surrounded by a 14th Century wall (from which the above photo was taken).
Happy Daisy 35mm film
I love the colours and the textures of the houses - they're so different to the houses in Britain.
Happy Daisy 35mm film
Happy Daisy 35mm
Getting my photograph taken next to these doors was my holiday ambition! The bright green of the doors and the textures of the brick are fabulous! (also, spy my tie-dyed trousers?! that's true love right there).
Happy Daisy 35mm Spain
Happy Daisy 35mm film
This little overgrown garden and fallen-down house stole my heart! I'd have loved to have gone in and explored.
Happy Daisy 35mm Spain
Happy Daisy 35mm

It all feels like a dim and distant memory now! I still have a lot of scenery based photos to share, which I will upload soon. I really need to get up to date with sharing film, as I have more coming in the post… (I love getting photos in the post - totally makes my day!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos - I love all the shades of yellow. Even the stones seem to have some yellow tints.

    Question: Are the beautiful wooden shutters functional or decorative? (or both?!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...