Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Gardening Without A Garden

Happy Daisy Gardening Without A Garden Amy Edwards Green /></p><p style=
I know I only posted a garden update about a week ago - but the sun's worked miracles on my plants and I wanted to share my ridiculous over excitement. 
Happy Daisy Gardening Without A Garden Amy Edwards Green /></p><p style=
The sunflowers are out! This is one of several I have growing on my windowsills - I ran out of space in my squirrel proof area on the fire escape - these are particularly dinky because they're growing in oversized plastic cups, doubling as plant pots - we're nothing but resourceful in our flat! 
And, a bigger development, we have tomatoes! I really didn't think I'd get any tomatoes, partly because my plants are so tiny, partly because there's a lack of bees to pollinate the flowers, so imagine how surprised I was to see them, when I poked my head out of the door on Friday! They're currently really small, but all of my plants have one or two (some five or six) growing on them so far. Progress.

You can find more of my Gardening Without A Garden adventures here.

A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...