Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

DIY Hand Stamped Cushion Cover...

Happy Daisy Hobzy Blog Amy Edwards Green DIY

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm guest posting over on the Hobzy Blog today. If you're not familiar with Hobzy, it's a networking site for crafters, makers and artists to share their hobbies, get feedback from others and sell their makes.
Happy Daisy Amy Edwards Green Hobzy Blog DIY tutorial
If you pop by their blog today, you can find out how to make a hand stamped, simple sew cushion cover, just like the one that's now adorning the rocking chair in my flat.

I've managed to escape the still heat of South London this week, in favour of sea air on the Sussex coast, so if it's a little quieter around here, that's because I'm at the beach ;)

♥ A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...