Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Camberwell BA Illustration Summer Show

Happy Daisy Art Equals Happy
If you're in London, you should pop along to the Camberwell College of Art degree shows. I'm not a student at Camberwell, but my best pal is and I have to say, after seeing the illustration show on Monday, it's definitely worth a visit. 
Happy Daisy Art Equals Happy
These photos are a couple I took of Kim's show space. There is so much to see - the first floor illustration space has a shop stocked full of prints and books and comics that the students have made, which I think is a pretty clever idea, and upstairs is the Art Equals Happy Shop Space - you can find more information about that here, and more information on the show as a whole, on the Camberwell College website here.
Happy Daisy Art Equals Happy
I'm manning the Art Equals Happy pop-up shop for a few hours tomorrow, so if you're around come say hi from 11am :)
A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...