Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Catching my breath

Happy Daisy Life Instagram
Happy Daisy Life Instagram
You know the week's where everything gets on top of you? Well last week was one of those. I had two big hand-ins at university - one went well, and the other… not so much. I'm having to try very hard to remember why I'm at art school, as I find the art world and everything it encompasses, very difficult to tolerate most of the time. But it's nearly Easter break now, so I can forget about it all for a while. I'm concentrating on knitting and crochet projects (and not the big Drawing deadline I have tomorrow, or the essay I need to write, or my Final Major Project) and taking it easy - well easier at any rate, for a while.

A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...