Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Happy Daisy
After three months without internet - Flat B has broadband! So, here is a belated "It's 2013 and this is what I want to happen!" post ;)

2013. You are for being brave and walking tall. For hosting dinner parties and growing herbs and vegetables on the fire escape. For spinning my own yarn and practising colourwork. For learning to dress make and wearing second hand clothes. For nights in watching films and cuddling up with loved ones. For working hard and standing on my own two feet. For making more gifts than I buy and walking more than I take the bus. For not being afraid to take risks and for loving with my whole heart. For eating healthier and cooking more often. For lazy nights in the pub and long walks along the river. For having less and being more.

So far, this year is going okay. I haven't made any clothes or spun any wool, or had any dinner parties… But I have walked to and from university nearly every day and I've cooked dinners and spent a fair few evenings on the sofa watching films with my favourite Man Person. I can't complain. 

Thanks for being patient with me! 
A ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You're back! Happy new year, lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I'm so glad you're back!! I missed you blogging :D and happy 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...