Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Checking-In

Happy Daisy Drawing
It's less than a week until I start university, this is both amazing and terrifying. I can't actually believe I survived the application process! I worked my last weekday shift last night, before I become a 'Saturday Girl', something I'm not really looking forward to - I know I might whinge on twitter about early mornings and crazy members of the public, but I love my job, I love the people I work with. So that's going to be a bit of a shock to the system.

However, I have the rest of the week off, to do what I please, which will be fun. I'm working very hard on my summer project, making my flat feel even more like home, and seeing some friends. Of course, it's also Renegade this weekend - come and visit the Art Equals Happy booth, where I will be helping out, all weekend. ps. That's the woman herself, pictured up there in a one-line-purple-fine-liner masterpiece! haha.

It's also, fingers crossed, less than two weeks until I have actual proper broadband again, which will make life a lot easier. Mobile broadband is like dial-up, I feel as if I've stepped back in time (and for once, not in a good way!). Ah, first world problems.

Lots of things are changing, please be patient with me! A ♥


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...