Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Countryside Daydreams

Happy Daisy Life Amyflorence
I have been dreaming of escaping to the countryside even more than usual, recently. I quite fancy a couple of weeks in the remote Scottish hillside, near a loch, staying in a quaint country pub, with lots of long walks in the rain during the day and evenings knitting in front of an open fire. This is my go-to daydream when I'm getting overwhelmed with all the things I have to get done, which is happening increasingly at the moment. I am far from a last-minute person, but it doesn't feel like it sometimes, my to-do list is always a ridiculous length and my stress/panic levels are dangerously high! 

I am writing a lot of to-do lists, which is helping a little but every time I sit down I remember a ton of stuff I need to get done. I think it's going to be a busy few months. 

A ♥

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to visit Scotland, it seems so lovely architecture wise and not to mention the beautiful scenery! That sounds like the perfect get-a-way. Less stress! I can't say much either as I worry about everything but do take care :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...