Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Film Film Film

Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
It's been a while since I've shared any film photographs, I haven't been taking as many as I used to, partly because I still have a whole heap from last year left to scrapbook / album! But here's a few fisheye photos I've taken over the last couple of months.
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
Happy Daisy film photographs 35mm
I think this one's my favourite!

All these were taken with this attachment on my Pentax P30n 35mm camera, an arrangement not as pocket-sized as a lomo fisheye (which has been on my wish list for a long while!), it does the job I want it to do perfectly! Make do with what you have, and all that :)
A ♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these. My favorite is the first one. Feels like a Kate Bush video hahah x N x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...