Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

My Week In Pictures #08

Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Happy daisy my week in pictures
Working on a pretty project and gatecrashing my parents 'romantic' post-Valentine takeaway. Jamie Oliver pancakes for breakfast one day and fruit salad the next. Photographing a little DIY and cracking on with some sock-knitting. Late-nights at my desk and listening to Harry on CD. Baking flapjacks and bringing about the death of my grandma's mixing bowl. Reading books and making dinner (I spent a lot of time in the kitchen this week!) An afternoon in the sun. Finishing up a knitting project and picking out the wool for another one. A pretty good week all in all! 

Lent is going well so far - am a chocolate free zone! But more importantly am being very productive during my real-world-not-virtual-world stint too. In fact, this is the first time I've turned on my computer in three days. Not really an achievement, but whatever ;) 

I'm off to listen to CD's and knit and dream. I hope you've had a lovely week! I've scheduled a little DIY for Sunday, so stop by and have a peek if you fancy. A ♥ 

See all weeks here.

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* pretty. All of it. :)

    Nev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh I have had an actual heart attack...is that a knitted book cover? LUSH!!! I never thought of this idea before and I love the wool colour.
    I spy a very pretty project in there too :)
    This looks like a very healthy mind and body week, I am so jealous x N x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a knitted book cover! I bound my first ever notebook using it! So much fun! :D It's wool leftover from some christmas-present socks I made! I love projects that use up scraps!
      Hehe ;) <3
      I'm really loving the spending-less-time-online challenge - it's tricky but rewarding! Haha. Axx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...