Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Film-Fun-Fisheyes

Happy Daisy film
Towards the end of last summer I thought it'd be fun to screw my fish-eye lens adaptor to my film SLR. These were shot with expired film, and goodness me, it was love at first sight! I am definitely going to be taking more film fish-eye photos. Happy Daisy film
This picture kills me, it's just too cute for words. It might be my favourite photo I've taken on film.
Happy Daisy film
Happy Daisy film
Looking at these makes me realise that maybe summer's not such a bad season after all! haha :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! They can be photogenic when they want to be! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the last one. Reminds me of photos from the 60s...nice! :D

    Nev

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...