Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
Yep, more Autumn photos. Last year I spent a lot of time out in the local woodland, but this year, I've been working a lot and time's been scarce, Autumn's nearly passed me by completely, so this afternoon I took a break from drawing and generally being inside, to properly test out my new camera. 
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
Autumn's my favourite time of year, it's so beautiful. It's unseasonably warm here at the moment, which is weird, as Christmas adverts have started appearing on the telly, and I'm feeling festive! Some crisp cold weather would go down a treat! Yep, I talk about the weather a lot, I'm English, it's what we do! 
I hope you're having a lovely Sunday - I'm going back to drawing and I'm looking forward to a roast beef dinner. Perfection.

2 comments:

  1. yes indeedy! I bought a canon 550d and a 1.8 fixed lens! Loving them both :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...