Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Spain: A scrapbook.

Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Back when I first started getting them developed, I decided I wasn't going to put my Spain photos in the album with the rest of my 35mm photographs (purely because there's not space for 60 photos and I wanted them all together), so I thought I'd scrapbook some. I've only done about twelve so far, but I'm pretty happy with how they're turning out, considering I'm a scrapbook novice. 
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
My aim is to create a sort of coffee-table-book, that I can put in our living room, and people can flick through - a more interesting way of sharing them, than simply passing photos around.
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
Happy Daisy Spain Scrapbook
I've still got around 30 pictures to scrapbook, but I want to take the time to do each image justice. Axx

1 comment:

  1. really nice idea doint that :) I liked the stitched Spain x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...