Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Happy Daisy drawings
Good evening! Before I settle down to an evening of back-to-back Lost episodes (I know, I'm practically a decade late to the party!), I thought I'd share the drawings I was working on, last week. 
Happy Daisy drawings
They're based on William Morris artwork and are development drawings for my Sherlock Holmes project. The purpose of them is to experiment with media and scale, to see which fit my idea best. I think pen and ink are my preferred media, with a mixture of a silhouette style (see above drawing) and more detailed line drawing (see below).
Happy Daisy drawings
Happy Daisy drawings
Excuse the really bad scan quality of these - my scanner is not up to scratch! 
I do love a good experiment! I'm working on a big (well A2, so bigger than usual) development piece for my portfolio at the moment! Exciting! haha :)


1 comment:

  1. These look awesome!! The first and last are my favourites, I love the shapes and forms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...