Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Guy Fawkes


Remember remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot. We see no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
Have I ever mentioned my love of bonfire night? Probably (if not, I love it. A lot more than Halloween, which I can take or leave. If you haven't heard of Guy Fawkes night, then you're missing out - or not British - or haven't seen V for Vendetta). Anyone who's anyone round my way, goes to our local fireworks display, and it's fabulous. Okay, it never starts on time, and there's always a sound problem, but the fireworks are pretty, and the bonfire's big. What more do you want from Guy Fawkes night? Haha.
In other news, I have spent all day drawing William Morris patterns and getting covered in ink. A pretty productive use of my day off! :) 


I'll be back tomorrow to share a little progress on my Sherlock Holmes project.
Happy Guy Fawkes everyone! Ax


ps. my little slideshow is the product of someone (in this case, me) forgetting to put an SD card in their camera before leaving the house, and having to rely on their iPhone. What an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...