Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Knitting Adventures! #03

Happy Daisy

It's been a while since I shared any of my knitting adventures - this doesn't mean I haven't been knitting, on the contrary - I've been working hard on Christmas gifts, but for obvious reasons, I'm not going to be sharing those for a while!

Happy Daisy

But I couldn't resist sharing this project and seeing as it's not going to be a surprise gift…

Happy Daisy

This is my forth pair of socks! Knitted with Noro yarn, and probably my favourite pair so far. It's going to be a wrench to give these to my Mum for Christmas, I can tell you!

I think I may have to make myself a pair - they have loads of gorgeous shades to choose from and I'm a total sucker for colour! Although I have a lot more Christmas presents to knit my way through first… perhaps I'll reward myself with a couple of pairs, if I get all my gifts finished on time!


3 comments:

  1. rainbow socks are always a win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in that yarn!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love them oh I wish I could Knit!!!I have tried:)What lovely Christmas pressies,gosh I haven't even given it a thought!!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...