Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Happy Daisy fisheye
Good Monday Morning to you! I wanted to share these fisheye photos I took, back in July, of our jungle of a back garden. Some of them are a little dark and grainy, but I don't see that as being a bad thing - in fact, it just makes me love them even more!
Happy Daisy fisheye
Happy Daisy fisheye
Happy Daisy fisheye
Happy Daisy fisheye
Happy Daisy fisheye
Happy Daisy fisheye
Oh, and a dorky picture of me, of course!

Being outside is my favourite thing about summer, whether it's in the woods, or on the beach, or just in my own private jungle, although now it's September I can't wait for the leaves to start turning orange! I am so excited for Autumn (and Winter). I just hope I can squeeze some time for blackberrying in my tightly packed work schedule!

2 comments:

  1. Magical. It gives me an Alice in Wonderland feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that last pic is the cutest! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...