Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Keep Calm and...

If all goes to plan, right now I should be in London, waiting for tomorrow's world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, getting generally over excited with hundreds of other fans. So, while I'm standing around waiting in Trafalgar Square, here's a photo of the banner I made for the occasion...

Happy Daisy harry potter snape

Excuse the creases! I didn't get a chance to iron it before I took the photo… It's tie-dyed and painted, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

Here's the image it was based on...

Happy Daisy harry potter snape
If anyone knows who made this image originally, please let me know!

I am such a Harry Potter nerd ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a ball at the opening and the movie was everthing we are all hoping it will be

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...