Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Show and tell!

Happy Daisy moodboard monday

Just a quick post - it's been - and will continue to be - a busy few days here! But I just wanted to share these photos of a pouch I sewed last week.

Happy Daisy moodboard monday

Happy Daisy moodboard monday

The base fabric is hand dyed and stamped, and the whole thing was so much fun, if a little time consuming(!) to make.

Happy Daisy moodboard monday

I've got a feeling I shall be making more of these - I think they'll be good birthday or Christmas presents!

I hope you're having a good weekend! I'm going to get an early night so I can be up for work in the morning… Fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow (although I'll be inside, so I suppose I can't really complain)! Ax.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...