Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Tieing-and-a-dying!


Happy Friday everyone! I've had the past two days off work and have been making the most of it by catching up with friends, eating out and listening to some wonderful live music. But I've also found a little time to be productive - working on presents for upcoming birthdays and getting down to some tie-dying! I've been doing a fair bit of dying recently - it's becoming commonplace to find a bucket of dye in the garden/kitchen - here are a few photos from various dying adventures...

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye

Happy Daisy art craft projects tiedye
This last one is my favourite - you can't really tell in the photo, but it looks amazing! Like ripples on water. I can't wait to wear it out!

I love tie-dye! It's so much fun and it's really easy to get great results! I've created a rainbow of tie-dyed shirts, perfect for summer. Speaking of summer, I'm getting pretty excited about it now - my renewed passport finally arrived this week, so I can stop worrying and start looking forward to my trip to Spain in July!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend - fingers crossed for improved weather please! I'm going to be painting kids faces at work all weekend, to celebrate the half term break. (Which is fine with me, I love face painting! I think I enjoy it more than the kids!)

Oh, if anyone's interested in the discounted promarkers I mentioned on Wednesday - you can find them here.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...