Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Button Rings and a productive day

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

Just a little something to keep me out of trouble!

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

I made a few too many to keep them all for myself, so some of these will be popping up in my etsy shop over the next few days. Am thinking of getting a folksy account too - not 100% sure yet though!

Today has been super productive. I love days where I get heaps done - it makes me feel really good about myself! Today I did lots of dull chores, some gardening, cooked dinner, did a bit of journalling and am currently tie-dying some T-shirts! All in all, a pretty good Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the button rings :D
    yay for being productive, i've done sod all today hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...