Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Starting a new journal...

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings
These are scans of the cover I made for my journal.

I started a new journal this week! I love journalling, but I never seem to finish them… (this is pretty much the story of my life - I start heaps of projects and hardly any of them get finished!) I haven't filled many pages yet - but I spent hours making a cover for it - here are a few close ups…

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

It's made up of squares of felt, denim and hand-dyed, hand-stamped fabric, tissue paper and buttons, all sewn together with a ridiculous about of embroidery floss.

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

I'm really pleased with how it turned it out, it makes me want to try ultra hard to fill it with pretty pages. Here's a peek inside...

Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings


Happy Daisy Sketchbook Drawings

I can't wait to fill it up! Hope you're having a good week :)
Axo.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...