Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

It's been a long time and changes are coming...





I've been AWOL, learning how to get more out of my day than just sleep-work-doze-eat-sleep. I've been stuck in a bit of a creativity rut, spending too many hours online and not enough time making art happen (and art is what really matters to me).


Everything was suddenly about money, and not being quite good enough. I realised I didn't like the person I was becoming. A laptop detox has helped, and I've been spending a lot of time with 35mm film cameras (these photos are all from a daytrip to Brighton earlier this month), sketchbooks and paint, and I'm starting to feel more certain about things.


I hope you'll come with me as I set out on a journey (metaphorical - although maybe later, physical) to find myself and discover what I want to do. It's not going to be deep or meaningful, but hopefully messy and fun and full of life. Who knows...

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...