Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Recently In Pictures

Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
Rob Ryan's 'There Is Only Time' exhibition at the Sims Reed Gallery and some pretty yarn I bought at the Knitting and Stitching show.
Happy Daisy
My mum at my birthday lunch and below, her spectacular jumper.
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
My Dad took me out for lunch for my birthday, he never lets me take photos of him and I love this one.
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
My lovely flatmate Harriet at my birthday party - she was in charge of the magic straws and the cocktails.
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
Knitting and cake. The vital ingredients for a birthday party.
Happy Daisy
Gorgeous flowers from my friend Bekah.
Happy Daisy
This girl, skeleton make up and all, is amazing. 
Happy Daisy
Harriet and I went to the fireworks for my birthday :)
Happy Daisy
My friends and family are pretty wonderful really.
A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...