Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Autumn is here! (But why is it so warm?!)

Happy Daisy Autumn
Autumn is my favourite time of year. The leaves are falling but I wish it would get colder. I have a lot of knitwear that, although I have been wearing, I'd be a lot more comfortable in, if the temperature would stay lower!
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
These are a few photos I took the other evening, accompanying my lovely flatmate Harriet on a foraging trip.
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
Happy Daisy Autumn
It's been a long week - and a week without a My Week In Pictures post - I've spent all week in the studios at university, or at work, or asleep, none of which are overly exciting in photographic terms!
Trying to find time for anything non-school related is hard, but I have the day to myself tomorrow, which will be nice. I'm heading to the Crafty Fox Market in Brixton with Harriet (pictured above!) and I'm very excited to buy some Christmas presents - or let's face it, some Amy presents! Haha.
A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...