Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Knitting Adventures: Yarn Excitement

Happy Daisy Yarn Amy Edwards Green Knitting
 A while back, my friend Meghan from The Suffragette and I decided to do a yarn swap, it was somewhat delayed by my disorganisation, but it was really fun. Above is the yarn I sent to Meghan in New Zealand, the two skeins on the far left are hand dyed, the three in the centre are unravelled from secondhand sweaters and the remaining skein is by Debbie Bliss - I picked it up at the Spring Knitting and Stitching show. 
Happy Daisy Yarn Amy Edwards Green Knitting
This is some of the yarn Meghan sent me - I didn't photograph it before I used half of it. Oops.
Following on, on the yarn theme, look at this beautiful handspun yarn I bought from Little Owl Crafts
Happy Daisy Yarn Amy Edwards Green Knitting
So much yarn, I have so many knitting projects I can't wait to start!
A ♥

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see this post! Have been a bit out of the blogging loop lately, so I'm a bit delayed in seeing this. Thanks again for all the beautiful wool, I'm particularly touched by the wool unraveled from your friend's grandfather's sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...