Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Hello November

It's Winter, aka. my favourite season. This past month, I have realised I shouldn't take life quite so seriously, I'm young and you only live once and life is precious. It's my twenty-second birthday this Saturday, I'm looking forward to a fresh start in a new place with the loveliest flatmate a girl could wish for. This month is going to be a busy one, with my first big brief for art school, a whole host of Grown Up things to organise and of course, Christmas is coming. But before that, a few days rest, my birthday, seeing one of my favourite bands and Guy Fawkes Night. November, my second favourite month of the year, please be kind to me.

I'll leave you with a song from a band I 'm having a love affair with.

1 comment:

  1. Of M&M is first-rate. I fancy "Little Talks" Hope your birthday is enchanting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...