Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

My Week In Pictures #43

Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In PicturesHappy Daisy My Week In Pictures

Spiderwebs and autumn leaves. Homemade smoothies, yellow shoes and more autumn. My "I'm an Art Student costume", Tim Walker Exhibition and a fun lunch date with Harriet. The Sketchbook Project Tour and another lunch date with H. Our very first roast dinner. My view on the way to uni and a visit to the Saatchi gallery. Dinner of homemade soup and a night in the student bar.

This week has been a very long one, the beginning of the week feels like a dim and distant memory from a decade ago! This is more likely to do with the number of things that have been happening, rather  than likelihood of me turning into a time lord. At university college school this week we've been doing animation, I've been making more and more panic filled phone calls as the week's gone on, Harriet's gone to Wales, I've got an essay to write… Thankfully next week is Enrichment Week* so I can catch up on the things I've yet to do**.

It's Halloween at work this weekend! I promised I'd dress up - but have had zero time in which to make an outfit. Oops. I'm thinking black, backcombing and facepaint. I'm sure I'll rustle something up. A ♥

*a week off.
** like sleep, tidy, clean, start Christmas shopping… oh, and read a book, write an essay and compile a sketchbook…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...