Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Knitting Adventures: My First Jumper.

Happy Daisy Knitting
Last month I shared some work in progress photos of a jumper I was working on and now... It's finished! It took five weeks of knitting, but my very first jumper is finished.
Happy Daisy Knitting
It was quite a simple pattern, but that doesn't make me any less proud to wear it. I can't wait to go out into the woods and take some proper photographs of it, but I couldn't wait any longer to share the finished garment!

A ♥

ps. yep, there's about seven different shades of brown in my hair at the moment, I'm having a hair-dye amnesty, it's been four months since I last coloured it, it doesn't really feel like progress, but it must be doing it some good.

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...