Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Drawing date

Happy Daisy Drawings V&A
Yesterday Kim and I went to the V&A to draw and gossip and chat and dream and generally be inspired, here are some of the drawings I made...
Happy Daisy Drawings V&A
It was lovely to have time to draw and not feel like I should be doing a hundred other things - drawing is often pencilled in at the bottom of my To Do Lists and never actually achieved, so it really was a luxury! 
Happy Daisy Drawings V&A
Happy Daisy Drawings V&A
I also drew Kim, who doesn't really look like herself, but she looks human - what more can you ask for?! ;) 
Happy Daisy Drawings V&A
All in all, a very good day. I'm currently doing some pretty impressive yawning, so it's probably time to take my sleepy little self off to bed - before I actually manage to delete this post with an accidental side-swipe to the magi mouse, which I do all too often! Tomorrow is a day for getting things done. A ♥

3 comments:

  1. Artist field trips are great! I think I need to go to the zoo and do some sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a funtrip! I love the sketchy lines in your drawings, they remind me of vintage book illustrations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...