Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

A Sunny Sunday

Happy Daisy
happy daisy
On Sunday my parents and I went on a little outing to Brick Lane to browse the markets and go to to Spitalfields Market. 
happy daisy
Happy Daisy
If you haven't been to Brick Lane, I recommend it, especially on a Sunday, there's so much to look at, so many colours and some very tasty food too ;) It's one of my favourite parts of town.
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
We ate lovely food outside in the sun - it was such a beautiful day!
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
Alas, I didn't actually buy anything here, but it was so nice to window shop and dream of the pretty little cameras I shall buy in the future!
Happy Daisy
I'm looking forward to Spring now, it's amazing how much better a bit of sunshine makes you feel.
A ♥

2 comments:

  1. Og gosh I heart Brick Lane soooo much, always makes me WANT to live in London. Things seem to move so fast there with style and trend - incredible! x N x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brick Lane is amazing! I love London's culture and style but I crave countryside beauty and calm and neighbourliness! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...