Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A sunny day in October

This week is half-term for most of the school's around my way - which means I'm working long days, so I thought I'd break up the silence, by sharing some film photos I took last year :)
Happy Daisy
We had a little indian-summer last October and my mum and I ventured to Brighton to sit on the beach, go to pretty wool shops, eat fish and chips and take photos. 
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
I only got this roll developed a couple of weeks ago - this out of focus fabric shot is my favourite. Brighton is full of colour and it's beautiful, I used to spend a lot of time wishing I lived there, but I think it's a little too crowded and busy for my liking - even if the people are friendly and the shops are amazing!
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
 Fun. ps. you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to wearing those trousers again - roll on summer! Haha.
Happy Valentines everyone. Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...