Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Inspiration Fix:: Cat Stevens

Happy Daisy Inspiration Cat Stevens
Happy Daisy Inspiration Cat Stevens
There is something absolutely enchanting about Cat Stevens. I have been listening to him a lot recently, and it's doing me wonders, I can tell you. These photos make me wish I'd grown up in a different era.
ps. aren't those outfits fabulous? Carly Simon's cardigan = perfect.
Happy Daisy Inspiration Cat Stevens
Happy Daisy Inspiration Cat Stevens
Happy Daisy Inspiration Cat Stevens
This song is one of the most beautiful love songs, don't you think? It's been the soundtrack to the evening's I've spent at my desk this week.


♥ image credits ♥
last fm  pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Love love loveeee this!!! I am a huge Cat Stevens fan, great to listen to whilst doing artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a bit foxy init? I am a sucker for a beard and tash :) I have been following your musical cues through yout tweets. I got well into ELO (livs and I dancing around the kitchen to them), and have given Cat a go. We could have been 70s friends then eh? With our long skirts and Carl Simon cardigans....*sigh* would be soooo cool x N x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...