Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

My Week In Pictures #06

Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures
Pretty tea lights and a fish and chip supper. Finishing artwork and walks in the snow. Organising my wool collection and painting a tree mural at work. A typical night at my desk and a trip to the library. Receiving a lovely gift from a lovely lady in the post and a lunch date with an M&S sandwich and a good book. Listening to records and drinking tea (this is a big deal, that was my first cup of tea in about 15 years - to be honest, I don't know what all the fuss is about! It's really not that great...). Baking bread - it was so tasty! And starting a new sock.

Not a bad week really, considering I've been at work for a good deal of it! I'm going to see this tonight, unless we get snowed in - hopefully not - I am so excited! Ax

See all weeks here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...