Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Peeks.

Happy Daisy
I have so very nearly finished my Sketchbook Project 2012 sketchbook. After all this time, it will be nice to finally finish something - in case you don't know, I'm a notorious starter-of-many-finisher-of-none when it comes to projects, so I'm happy that the end is in sight! My theme is The Last Of The People I Know, and I've had some fun listening to my Mum's anecdotes while I put this book together. I haven't shared what I've been working on, purely because I'm saving it all up for when it's done, but here's a couple of peeks...
Happy Daisy
Happy Daisy
My plan is to photograph it for my portfolio, as well as sending it to the Brooklyn Art Library of course. Exciting times. 
Happy Daisy
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend some much-needed quality time with my journal, some tea lights (candles are calming and focussing - years of neurotic panicking has taught me some tricks) and some pretty music. Happy Sunday everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. Once again, this looks amazing and I love the theme. It's sad you never got to meet her (if I read that correctly) but it's fantastic that your mum can tell you all the things she knows. :)

    Oh, I am also a starter-of-much-finisher-of-barely-anything ;) Hello.

    Nev

    ReplyDelete
  2. reindeer are calm... merry november 27thxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sketchbook Project looks absolutely amazing!
    So glad I found your blog through your Sketchbook Project tweet! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...