Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Analogue

Happy Daisy 35mm

Film photography is my favourite! Okay, it's not as quick or nearly as cheap as its digital cousin, but it's so much more rewarding. There's nothing better than not knowing 100% what you'll be seeing when you open the packet.

Happy Daisy 35mm

Happy Daisy 35mm

Happy Daisy 35mm

Even the blurry out of focus shots have a certain loveable quality about them, whereas I'd have deleted them in seconds, if they were digital.

Happy Daisy 35mm

Happy Daisy 35mm

While I take a fair few digital photos, chances are if they make the cut, then I put them on flickr or facebook, and don't really look at them again. I rarely ever print out photographs I've taken - it's a hassle that I can't really be bothered with (yupp I'm pretty lazy), and home print quality isn't always that great. But I've been filling up a lovely sketchbook with all my 35mm prints, and it's so much fun to flick through.

Happy Daisy 35mm

Happy Daisy 35mm

I'm only using an old Olympus camera of my Dad's at the moment, as well as a pretty beat-up Supersampler, but I'm hoping to buy a Fisheye .2 and maybe an LC-A… Just need to save a few pennies first - but it'll be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...