Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

DIY Inspiration

Happy Daisy DIY inspiration tutorials crafts Pinterest
Image credits: one two three four

One of my favourite things to do at the moment, is browse the DIY & Crafts boards on Pinterest, and bookmark all my favourites. These are some of the ones that have caught my eye this week, I definitely want to try the bracelets, and the waxed hearts!

Plastic Cup Fabric Fairylights - Rebecca's DIY (The pictures are pretty self explanatory, but you can find the English Translation here).

Square Knot Bracelet - Quiet Lion.

Waxed Heart Garland - Martha Stewart.

Lampshade Chandelier - Dottie Angel, via More Design Please.

I can't wait to have some time to make some of the beautiful projects I've been saving up! A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...