Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Portfolio Peek: Sketchbooks pt. I

After finally putting together my portfolio for art school - I've been working on it since September, but those five months feel like a lifetime, I thought I'd share some pictures of the sketchbooks I've included. I took these photos for my digital portfolio, special thanks here to my Mum, who was kind enough to hold them for me, whilst I photographed!
Happy Daisy Drawing Sketchbook
This pages are all from my Sherlock Holmes project, initial drawings and background research. 
Happy Daisy Drawing Sketchbook
Happy Daisy Drawing Sketchbook
Happy Daisy Drawing Sketchbook
Happy Daisy Drawing Sketchbook
I was planning to put all the photographs together in a slideshow, with music playing and everything. But as is usually the case, I remembered that although I have invested a fortune into technology, I couldn't actually get it to do quite what I wanted, so I got cross and gave up! Happy days.

It's less than two weeks until my first university interview, and I am verging on terrified! Anyone who has bumped into me in everyday life will know that I am an appalling public speaker, word-stumbling, nerves, staring at the floor, the works. I think I might make a "Be Nice To Me I'm Very Socially Awkward" badge, but it might give them the wrong (and by wrong, I mean accurate) impression. Hmm... this is going to need some thinking! A ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, especially the Sherlock Holmes drawings!! Good luck for the interviews, you will be fine, Ive been there, its not as scary as it seems, you will have your work with you, that can do most of the talking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...