Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Wishes and Wisdom

Happy Daisy
In my opinion, there are two types of inspiration, there's tiny spark of an idea related to a specific project. Then there's the huge rush of overwhelming emotion - the kind where you need to create something, anything. Sometime's the best things can come out of these moments. They're often triggered by a certain song, or a movie trailer, or a music video or a photograph. In that moment, I'm not just a girl living in a semi-detached house in a grubby corner of the south-east, I am an artist, I'm a write, a poet, a dreamer, an explorer, an adventurer. I am strong, unafraid and the world is my oyster.
Happy Daisy
I'm starting to feel trapped in the town I've always lived in, doing the things I've always done. I'm scared that I'm wasting the best years of my life. I want to run away into the sunset and go on adventure.


Who's with me?

4 comments:

  1. A rebellion is on the horizon.
    This is good - you have itchy feet and want to move on, a good sign that the choices you are making now are right for you and that you are ready for them. You have outgrown what used to fit you, that's fine...
    You are ready to fly the nest. It's exciting. Not everyone follows the same path, you have many more exciting years in your life. You can only do what is right for you at your pace.
    Hope I managed a profound answer.
    It is great to hear honesty and vulnerability in a blog, I feel equally fragile about things sometimes. Part of the journey :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have managed a fabulously profound answer! I'm a bit scared and rather excited about everything! Tonight my life feels like it's only just beginning! xxx

      Delete
  2. Bird ready to fly nest, methinks....
    love you, baby girl.
    Nxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so :) I'm getting a bit big for this particular nest!

      love you too Axx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...